Q: Why would I choose a Culture to Color custom coloring book instead of other marketing tools already available and familiar to me?
Culture to Color books are a unique form of promotional material that invite people to enter a story and participate creatively—for hours on end. In an age of cheap digital products, a custom coloring book will outlive most other marketing materials, and leave a deeper impression on your audience.Imagine the hours of engagement every time someone sits down with your book and a set of pencils. Culture to Color’s clients have seen results that cannot be matched by other marketing and outreach solutions.
To get started, we need a signed contract and initial payment.
We also need a contact person with whom we will communicate and who will have authorization to approve the concept, designs, copy, and final book layout.
Q: What are some of the places and/or organizations that Culture to Color has featured in its coloring books?
• Chinatown, San Francisco, California, USA • Berlin, Germany • Tuscany, Italy • New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA • DeLand, Florida, USA • Mount Dora, Florida, USA
Q: How does it work?
We use a proven three-step process to produce best-selling, award-winning coloring books.
1. Initial Interview: We get to know your story Don’t worry if you don’t feel like you have enough material; we’ll help you generate ideas.
2. Creative Process: Selecting, writing, and designing You have final creative control over the project, and when you are satisfied, it’s time to go to print. Now we have a physical product in hand. Almost there!
3. Worldwide Launch Culture to Color not only delivers beautiful coloring books; we get behind the project to help you generate interest within your target audience.Learn more by visiting our Process page.
Q: How long does it take to create a coloring book from conception to completion?
We typically estimate 6–15 months, depending on the scope of the work. Factors that affect the completion time include how fast we are able to establish the basic concept and focus of the book, and how long we spend choosing designs. Printing and delivery times can also vary.
Q: What inspires Culture to Color to create coloring books?
We are storytellers at heart. We also love traveling to new places, and we believe coloring is the ideal medium to connect readers with beautiful and interesting places and organizations.
Telling stories is the basis of our creative process and we love getting to know our clients, discovering their colors, and publishing beautiful, timeless coloring books to help them spread the word.
Q: How do we begin commissioning a coloring book with Culture to Color? What’s the first step?
We make it easy to commission your own book. Our creative process begins with you sharing your organization’s story and your goals for the project. We will listen and ask questions to give our creative team an outline of powerful images and story threads, in order to produce a beautiful and engaging book for you.
Q: What will we receive and how much does it cost?
Due to the many variables involved in a creative project, we cannot provide set pricing. Please contact us to discuss your ideas so that we can provide you with a quote.
You will receive a custom coloring book, designed from the ground up around your organization’s story, featuring all original copy and artwork. You choose how many copies you need and we will take care of the printing and shipping.
Optional features include:
• Additional copies • Bilingual text • Delivery of individual books to each of the coloring page site locations with photo ops for social media, where available • Author book signings by mutual arrangement
Additionally, Culture to Color can provide: • International distribution through our online global distributor • Launch Event planning assistance
Custom marketing campaign, including: • A pre-launch blog post • A short, custom video • Social media promotion • Amazon Bestseller campaign • Submission for prestigious book awards • Fifty (50) signed copies for your fund-raising use
Q: How can I recoup my costs? What are the possible returns on this investment?
1. Fund-raising Our clients have successfully used their Culture to Color books to raise money. For example, we can provide signed, first-edition copies for you to give to significant donors.
2. Sales One of the easiest ways to recoup the costs of publication is to sell your books on your website, in your office, gift shop or book store.
3. Marketing and outreach Culture to Color books can fill a significant gap in many marketing plans, providing a physical product of inherent value to your audience while also promoting your organization.
4. Story Value Working with Culture to Color, our clients have consistently learned how to tell the story of their organization or location with more clarity and interest to their target audience—an intangible benefit inherent to the creative process.
Additionally, many clients place a high value on the ability to preserve their story in a form that will last indefinitely while providing their audience with hours of enjoyment.
Still have questions?
We are ready to take your call or respond promptly to your inquiry. Connect with an associate today!